Big fear of high heels– But Solution is here👠
High heels can be a girl’s best friend . Helping you to stand up taller, look slimmer ,and feel more confident. However, walking in sky high heels can be a little tricky, especially if you’re not used to it. Don’t worry though, learning to practice
Follow these helpful tips… And you will be strutting like a catwalk models…
- Take smaller steps– Walking in the highest heels isn’t like the walking you learner to do when you were a child,so you have to do a few things that might feel counterintuitive.
- Take small ,slow steps, making sure not to bend your knees Amy more than you normally would. You will notice that high heels tend to shorten your stride a bit.
- The taller the heel,the shorter the stride ends up being. Don’t try to fight this by taking bigger steps…stick with small dainty steps which will make your walk look more natural and help you to feel more comfortable.
Walk from heel to toe…
1.Aim to walk as normally as possible in your high heels. When walking in flats,you don’t walk on the balls of your feet or put your whole foot down at once,do you?
2. So don’t do either of these things in high heels. Put your high heels to the ground first, followed smoothly by your toes.
3. Then once your weight is in the bails of your feet, shift your weight forward as if you’re walking on your tip toes,and push forward for the next step.
Right Posture- Improve your posture
Wearing heeled shoes shift your centre of gravity and your lower back arches in order to compensate if you don’t maintain excellent posture
- Imagine there is a piece of invisible string holding your head upright your head should be in line with your spin and your chin should be parallel with the floor.
- Avoid looking down when walking in heels.
- Put your shoulders back and down and keep your arms slightly as you walk for balance.
- Keep your abdominal muscles engaged sucking your belly button towards your spine.
- This will help your stand up straighter while also making your look thinner.
- Bend your knees slightly they should never be locked when walking in heels.
- Keep your legs close together as you walk and point your toes directly ahead.