Healthy Lunch Indian butternut squash curry
Always Eat Healthy Lunch. Healthy Lunch is mosttt Important for us. So, eat healthy and stay fit.
Preparetion time- 10MINS
Serves- 4 people
- 200gm brown basmati rice
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1butternut squash, diced
- 1red onion,diced
- 2tblspn mild curry paste
- 300ml vegetables stock
- 4large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 400gm can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3tbspn fat-free Greek Yogurt
- Small handful coriander, chopped
Method for Cooking
- Cook the rice in boiling salted water,as per pack instructions. Meanwhile ,heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the butternut squash for 2-3mins until lightly browned. Add the onion and the curry paste and fry for 3-4mins more.
- Pour over the stocks,then cover and simmer for 15-20mins, or until the squash is tender. Add the tomatoes and chickpeas,then gently cook for 3-4mins, until the tomatoes slightly soften.
- Take off the heat and stir through the Yogurt and coriander. Serve with the rice and some wholemeal chapattis if you like. HEALTHYLUNCH
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Price, Photo, Colours, Review – InfologyTeach
- Eat the Streets -Discovering best Street food of the NCR region picturearts
- How to draw Mother’s day special drawing with the help of oil pastel colour & pencil colour ||step by step|| – Shubhamallart.com
- One Day: Justice Delivered – Infologyhub