How to do winged Eyeliner?
Method 1 : How to create Winged Eyeliner with Angled Eyeliner Brush?
This one has been specially designed to help you with your winged eyeliner woes. Honestly speaking,it doesn’t get any easier than this.You can also wet the brush slightly for a super meat result.
Step by step Tutorial
- Dip the angle brush in your eyeliner pot and place it on the outer edges of your eye creating an angle with your temples
- Place the same MAKEUP brush over the line you just drew in an inverted fashion to create the upper curve of your wing.
- Fill in the blanks space between the lines with your eyeliner brush and extend the liner to the inner corner as you normally do.
Method 2 : Free hand Guide
Yes, it needs some practice and a steady hand , but with a little patience and proper method ,it is absolutely achievable to apply perfect and neat winged eye-liner.
Method 3: How to do winged Eyeliner with Tape?
Apart from regularly fixing your torn paraphernalia,your scotch tape or good old cellophane is also capable of helping you to draw perfect winged eye-liner
Step by step tutorial
- Cut a tape measuring about 2cm and stick along the outer edges of your eye in an angle you would want your wings to be.
- Trace along the angled edge with your eyeliner to draw the wing using the outlines of the tape as guidance.
- Finish off by extending the line along your upper lash line.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin